- Implement the projects on fitting out, building services and other facility within Terminal to improve the overall efficiency and meet the customer expectations
- Execute the projects with an efficient and effective way in conjunction with stakeholders to ensure technical and operational feasibility
- Work out appropriated measures to track progress and costs, minimize project risks, maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Prepare specifications and monitor the tendering process, project set-up and installation works and to ensure that projects are implemented according to the pre-determined schedule
- Undertake the acceptance procedure of new facility / installation against specifications
- Conduct user training for the Section / Department concerned before handover of the work
- Ensure the project works full compliance with the relevant in-house rules, statutory regulations and ISO / OHSAS standards
- Provide Contracts and Administration Section with all necessary information on the warranty claims and feedback on the follow up actions
- Coordinate internal resources and supervise contractors / vendors to deliver quality of works for the projects, within program and budget
- Higher Certificate in architecture, interior design, building services, electrical or mechanical engineering
- 3 years’ engineering or project experience
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experiences will consider as Senior Engineer
Package including guaranteed 13th month pay, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, quarterly special attendance reward, annually safety bonus, medical benefits (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance, employer topped-up MPF contributions, 2 weeks' annual leave, the 12 statutory holidays plus the 5 public holidays each year, free sports facilities, locker room with shower facilities, full day operational staff canteen and staff pantry with microwave.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.