Reporting to the Senior Manager (Loss Prevention & Training), the appointee will mainly perform the following responsibilities:
- To manage the operations of the meter audit works including inspection and testing of tariff meters according to the related ISO requirements
- To supervise technicians / tradesmen / contractors in executing meter audit work and provide support for software development
- To assist in the preparation of reports, procedures, emails, minutes, technical requirements and other documentation required
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience, preferably in power system engineering or 1 year’s after completion of HKIE Scheme ‘A’ Training
- Holder of a Registered Electrical Worker for Class A
- Familiar with metering principles with good knowledge in metrology principles and meter technologies
- Familiar with local regulations, standards and codes of practice and conversant with HK Electric’s Supply Rules & Guide to Connection of Supply; and EMSD’s Code of Practice for Electricity (Wiring) Regulations
- Knowledge in ISO9001 Quality Management System
- Good command of English and Chinese Languages, both spoken and written
- Holder of a valid driving license for Class 1 vehicle preferred
Workink Location: Apleichau, transportation to be provided.
This is a 2-year contract employment. On completion, renewal of contract or permanent employment might be offered, yet subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.