CHINA MOBILE HONG KONG COMPANY LIMITED ("CMHK") is the wholly-owned subsidiary of China Mobile Limited (HKEx: 941), which ranks 65th on the Fortune Global 500.
Our company strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an environment with trust, responsibility and caring. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver. We are now inviting high caliber professional to join us.
Division: Network Operation & Maintenance
In this position, you will:
- Provide technical support, network advise and solution to product team for business development
- Network design, acceptance, cutover execution and documentation
- Daily operation maintenance, emergency support, follow-up support issues, trouble-shooting interworking problems
- Report preparation on performance analysis and capacity usage monitoring
- Assist in system upgrade, expansion, site preparation and integration to live environment
- Carry out or support any adhoc new business projects as required.
To be successful in this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in Electronic / Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in telecom industry or computer network
- Good Knowledge in Layer 2/3/4 networking, IP product, Routing Protocols, BGP, MPLS, Firewall, Load Balancer, DNS, CDN, etc
- Certified with CCNA/CCNP/HCNA/HCNP is preferred.
- Knowledge of UNIX/ Linux OS platform
- Unix/windows base programming like Python, Shell scripting or Perl is an advantage
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Good command of spoken/written English/Cantonese/Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
When you work:
What you enjoy:
- Discretionary Performance bonus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Education subsidies
- Birthday gift
- Marriage leave
- Birthday leave
- Staff discount