- Responsible for management of resources and vendors for the execution of projects to ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, cost effective and up to quality standard
- Responsible for leading a project team of technical staff, consultants, vendors and contractors for the projects on fitting out, building services and other facility within Terminal to improve the overall efficiency and meet the business needs
- Plan and execute a value for money, efficient and effective programme in conjunction with stakeholders to ensure technical and operational feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, manage the schedule and costs, minimize project risks, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure safety and environmental friendly working environment exists and achieve full compliance with the relevant in-house rules, statutory regulations and ISO/OHSAS standards
- Manage and motivate staff to achieve the highest performance
- Plan and provide appropriated trainings to develop staff and ensure the succession plan
- Prepare and control of Capex budget
- Manage and negotiate with contractors on outsourced project and upgrading works
- Degree holder in architecture, interior design, building services, electrical or mechanical engineering
- 10 years’ engineering or project experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Familiar with building regulations and E&M standards
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.