Who are we?
Bravo Transport Services Limited is an innovative, market leader in public transport with the vision to inspire people through improved mobility. As one of the leading bus service providers in Hong Kong, Bravo plays an essential role in keeping the city moving with a fleet of over 1,700 vehicles and 5,000 employees in different operating sites across the region.
As part of an international consortium, the Bravo team represents a diverse group of performance driven members with experience across various industries. Bravo’s goal is to transform traditional bus services with a strategic focus on driving the transition to zero-emission vehicles in an effort to support our sustainability objectives.
At Bravo, we always put our people in the first place, as reflected in the attractive and competitive remuneration packages we offer as part of our progressive company culture. Bravo is able to offer a series of unique employee benefits with customised passes for our employees and their family members to enjoy free travel on local bus routes. Similarly, Bravo was one of the first employers in Hong Kong extend our paid maternity leave to 24 weeks. Bravo prides itself on prioritising professional development as a core tenant our culture, with a systematic and clear career path in place to assist you in achieving your career goals with us.
Bravo is on an exciting journey to transform our bus service offering in Hong Kong to a global-leading standard, and we need a brilliant supporting team to achieve this goal. If you want to be part of this transformational journey, please submit your application, we are waiting for you.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in automotive engineering
- Knowledge of Mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Skills of project management
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Suitable candidates with “2 years working experience and a Bachelor degree" or “5 years with Higher Diploma" will be considered a position of Asst. Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Handle bus service and quality issues, monitor bus breakdowns, conduct failure analysis and prepare measures to eliminate breakdowns
- Review maintenance procedures and service standards to maximize working efficiency and maintenance quality.
- Explore the application of new energy vehicles
- Provide technical support on bus parts purchase, alternative sourcing, specification preparation and parts evaluation procedure setup.
- Execute the safety feature retrofit projects including project scheduling, acceptance standards of contractor’s work setup and monitoring, vehicle examination follow up
- Maintain, audit and review the quality control system of the maintenance processes to achieve quality assurance and process streamlining.
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Recruitment specialist, Bravo Transport, 5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. (Please quote the ref. number on your application.)
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months after the completion of recruitment process.