The Macroview Trainee 2018 Intake
This is a talent nurturing arrangement by Macroview Telecom which is envisioned to develop fresh graduates into all-round veterans in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry. The Program comprises assimilation activities, classroom-based and on-the-job trainings on multiple ICT technical domains, professional practices and the soft-skill for the business environment. Through attachment to customer projects under various departments, the trainees will learn and understand the work environment, user and engineering requirements in different stages of ICT project lifecycle. After completing the Program, engineer trainees will be permanently assigned to our technical teams for further development in selected disciplines.
- Develop yourself to become an professional engineer
- Be willing to accept challenge for learning the latest ICT solutions
- Be a good team player with good communication skills
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be interested in implementing project and providing support to system and network ICT infrastructure, Cloud Applications and related technologies
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or related disciplines
- Good command of both spoken and written English
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical benefits and marriage leave to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now '.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
To know more about Macroview, please visit: http://www.macroview.com
|Job ref no.||CT3116145-01#0110|
“Macroview Telecom is a leading networking system integrator with a strong foothold in Hong Kong and China. As a Cisco Certified Gold Partner, we excel in providing total network solutions to telecom providers and enterprises based on latest information technologies for data networking and communications, IP telephony and unified communications, optical networking, video streaming and broadcast, network security and network management. We have been operating for over 20 years and now have 8 offices and technical support centers in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Wuhan and Macau. Based in Hong Kong, we have in total more than 400 staffers in Hong Kong. To cope with our continued business expansion, we are seeking the following personnel to join our team."