The incumbent will work along with the Project Development team to supervise the equipment installation and testing work in the Water World construction site. He/she will also assist to set up engineering facilities for preparing the opening of Water World. He/she is also accountable for providing technical and improvement services to engineering facilities and special systems in the Water World, such as water filtration system, E&M and building structures etc. Besides, he/she will coordinate with other functional units of the Park to provide engineering services to the Water Word after it opens.
- Diploma or above in Engineering or related disciplines
- With at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of technical and improvement services to engineering facilities and special systems, such as water filtration system, E&M and building structures etc.
- Good coordinating, negotiation and management skills
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0156|