1. Monitor overall project and site co-ordination.
2. Control and monitor the quality of workmanship throughout every parts of works.
3.Liaise with various parties of the project including Project Manager, Client, Architect, Consultants & Main contractor, etc.
4. Project planning, technical submission, cost and schedule control.
1. Diploma or above in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
2. Two years or above experiences in site co-ordination works preferred.
3. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
4. Proficiency in PC & Autocad is preferred.Audio & Video experience is an advantage.
5. Willing to travel overseas.
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidates. Interest parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Ms. Lam via e-mail.
|Job ref no.||CT3128816-01#9578|
We are one of a leading professional audio & video engineering company providing comprehensive contracting services for government & private sectors throughout Hong Kong, Macau & China. To cope with our continuous growth, we invite high calibre individuals to fill the following positions :