Job Description :
* Product Testing and Certification
- Work with 3rd party laboratories on product safety, regulatory and performance requirements.
- Manage pre-purchase and post production testing activities to ensure result is available per project timeline and is clearly communicated to internal teams. Should there be a test failure, he/she must be able to provide guidance/direction in terms of possible areas of correction/improvement.
- Develop product inspection protocols to ensure mass production conformance is properly executed and appropriately checked.
- Monitor and support development of manufacturing quality control testing.
- Keep updated to Global Product Recall situations and incorporate appropriate learning into Product Quality Plan.
* Technical Support on Chain of Custody (CoC)/Declaration of Conformity (DoC) to Suppliers/Factories and Merchandising
- Provide QA and technical support to ALL product categories across different product-specific Merchandising teams on product safety, regulatory and performance requirements across different markets around the world. Also, the support extends to CoC and DoC management up to the raw materials level as per mandated by global brands. It is expected that QA will review, comprehend, judge and recommend appropriate testing requirements that are relevant and necessary to be carried to achieve objectives of product compliance and cost efficiency.
* Risk Assessment and Product Specification Review
- Conduct Risk Assessment based on standard template(s) that is aimed at assessing the product safety-manufacturing-regulatory risks.
- Review and understand different customers’ Vendor Manuals/Guides to be able to provide inputs to Sales Support in terms of customers’ product testing and inspection criteria and requirements.
- Create Product Specifications for Clients.
- Assess suppliers'/factories’ product specifications & customer requirements to ensure the product quality comply with specified requirements and international safety standards.
- Educate and guide suppliers/factories to execute mass production to ensure product conformance and compliance.
* First Article Review and Factory Meeting
- Participate in Pre-Production Meetings with Merchandising and QC on high attention/high risk projects to assist the suppliers/factories in better understanding the Product Testing Protocols and Inspection Requirements & Standard so that the suppliers/factories can be prepared ahead of time to produce right the first time.
* Failure Analytical Support
- Conduct preliminary Failure Analysis on field reported situations whenever possible (i.e. that is not restricted by lack of testing facilities) and document in CAP such that follow-up analysis/investigation can be made and tracked by suppliers/factories in one document.
- Keep track of all field reported situations in the Global Customer Reported Situation Tracking Log.
J ob Requirements :
- At least 5-8 years of working experiences in Lab (ideally in business development and customer support roles) and 3-5 years in sourcing offices.
- Able to communicate with Client QA teams and develop Client relationship
- Subject matter experts in areas of product safety, regulatory and performance requirements as per international and market-specific standards.
- Detail-oriented and with analytical skills.
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with all parties.
We offer a friendly working environment in Causeway Bay, a five day week and fringe benefits that include medical insurance and 15 days paid leave annually.
Interested candidates please email full CV including previous work experience, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.