- Co-development of manufacturing process from an R&D outputs with HK team.
- Supervise engineering staffs to setup, optimize and automate manufacturing process
- Plan and execute activities for process validation and verification
- Troubleshoot issues occurred in manufacturing process
- Closely communicate and report to Hong Kong office and R&D team;
- Communicate and cooperate with different teams including R&D, Quality, Production, Procurement, etc.
- Transfer technique and prepare technical document to operation teams
- Develop and manage engineering documentation to fulfil the ISO13485, NMPA, etc. requirements
- Other duties assigned by management
- > 8 years working experience in manufacturing and process engineering
- BS in Engineering/Mechatronics/Manufacturing or related discipline
- Experience in the industries of medical device and ISO13485
- Molecular Biology background/experience is an advantage
- Knowledge and hands-on with Solidwork / AutoCAD software application
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good team player with high degree of integrity and responsibility
- Station in ShenZhen, China
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to qualified candidates.
Interested parties please send your resume together with present and expected salaries with contact details to the Human Resources Manager by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed in due course.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.