- Implement, monitor and review of all activities related to installation, commission, testing, repairing and maintenance of mechanical and associated plant and equipment.
- Identify problems and enhance engineering supports, advance manufacturing techniques with process streamlining;
- Supervise the subordinates to perform the related activities and provide technical guidance as well as appropriate training.
- Perform cost and benefit analysis and make recommendations on facilities management, project enhancement and spare parts management.
- Liaise with government departments and related outside contractors to ensure compliance with specifications and safety standards and or legislative requirements.
- Prepare monthly reports on the performance, deviation from plan, etc. and other significant matters related to Engineering function.
- Ensure the quality procedures and work instructions are followed by the staff: participate and support in the Integrated Management System.
- Perform ad hoc projects / assignments by management.
- Communication devices are prohibited in the production hall.
- Degree or above in Industrial / Electrical / Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- With 8 years relevant working experience of which 3 years in managerial level
- Knowledge in manufacturing process is a must
- Good coordinating, negotiation and management skills
- Energetic, well-organized, proactive with good passion.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Knowledge of computer applications (Words & Excel)
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as junior post)