1. Lead and monitor a team of technician to carry out repair and maintenance works in hotel
2. Providing facilities support and services ensuring effectiveness of hotel operations
3. Ensure all hotel equipment is operated properly in accordance with standards
4. To be responsible for routine check of all E&M, builders and engineering facilities
5. Coordinate with contractors to ensure the smooth completion of maintenance & project works
6. Liaise with all other departments for repair and maintenance works
7. Keep proper material and tools inventory
8. Willing to work on rotating shift 願意輪班工作
1. Diploma or Certificate in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2. Good planning and organizing ability with proven problem solving and supervisory skills
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
4. Holder of Registration of Electrical worker in Grade A or above
5. Holder of Construction Site Safety Card
6. Attend all emergency calls for repair works and other ad hoc duties
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs ].
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only.