1. Carry out repairs and maintenance of hotel facilities, mechanical plants and equipment as required
2. Ensure all hotel equipment is operated properly in accordance with standards
3. To be responsible for routine check of all E&M, builders and engineering facilities
4. Coordinate with contractors to ensure the smooth completion of maintenance & project works
5. Liaise with all other departments for repair and maintenance works
6. Willing to work on rotating shift and other ad hoc duties
1. Vocational Certificate in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related discipline
2. Experience in E&M system including Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing & Drainage
3. Holder of Registration of Electrical worker in Grade A0 is a must
4. Holder of Construction Site Safety Card
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs ].
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only.