Power Elite English Learning Centre is an established English Learning Centre in Homantin providing a wide range of English courses from phonics, spelling, reading, grammar and writing for children aged 2.5 – 13 years old. We are seeking experienced applicants to join our team of passionate and well-qualified educators who care for effective, quality English learning.
1. Conduct Grammar and Writing classes for primary and secondary school students
2. Mark homework and prepare students' progress reports
3. Assess and report students’ progress on a regular basis
4. Handle parents’ enquiries
1. Degree holder and/ or holder of TESOL certificate
2. Familiar with IGCSE and IB syllabus
3. Proficient in grammar knowledge and writing styles
4. Ability to track the progress of individual students and set improvement targets
5. Responsible, organised, patient, cheerful and interact well with children
6. Minimum 2 years experience in teaching writing
Please send in your application with a full CV stating your expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119652-01#2350|