- Assist doctors in daily procedures, daily procedures, prepare endoscopy and accessory.
- Responsible for the health assessment of the patients
- Follow up patients for results and reviews. Keep accurate records and documentation.
- Dedicated to quality, safety and excellent patient care.
- Responsible for drug dispensing and IV drip administration.
- Ensure service quality, provide training where necessary.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong and holder with a valid practicing certificate
- Minimum 1 years’ related experience preferably in Endoscopy Centre and/or in medical clinics
- Hands-on experience in IV cannulation and blood taking are highly preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Organized, flexible, able to multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Mature, positive, proactive, and with customer-service manner
- Computer literate, able to use MS Windows and basic clinic software
- NO shift duties required and 5.5days per week with working hours
- Year-end bonus of one month fixed salary
- Group incentive plan
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, expected salary and availability to the Hong Kong Endoscopy Centre, Room 1725A, 17th Floor, Phase 1, Grand Plaza, Mong Kok, Kowloon or email by clicking “Apply Now” button.
Interested party may also email the full resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.