- Evangelizing TP-Link’s enterprise portfolio of Routers, Switches, Indoor/Outdoor Wireless and smart home products
- Maintains detailed knowledge of the company’s products or services
- Conduct product presentation to Distributors/ Partners/ End Users
- Develop marketing program to help distributors achieve target
- Active participant in company strategy and product development process
- Business and Revenue Forecast, including periodic reviews on Go-To-Market and sales activities
- Basic project management skills
- Keeping abreast of competition, industry and market information/trends and feedback to management
- Ensure department targets are achieved or exceeded
- Higher Diploma / Degree or above in Information Technology, Business or related disciplines
- Min. 5 years in corporate B2B sales experience
- At least 2-3 years of account management experience in an IT sales environment
- Basic sales knowledge of IT networking
- Proven record of developing existing accounts
- Proven capabilities in managing corporate accounts/projects with high level of accountability
- Independent, mature, self-driven and aggressive in sales with established track records
- Self-confident, willingness to work as a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
- Results oriented with strong customer focus
- Experience of managing distributor preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and available date by click Apply Now to apply job.
(All personal information collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#8422|
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
www.tp-link.com.cn – TP-LINK China Website
www.tp-link.com – TP-LINK International Website