The incumbent will be responsible for leading IT system architecture development in the Corporation. He/She plans and executes immediate and long term developments of IT environment including private/public cloud, VM, middleware, big data analysis, mobile computing, IoT and introducing leading technologies in the Corporation. He/She will manage internal stakeholders and external vendors during implementations of IT projects.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems/ Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ experience in enterprise system designs and implementations
- Experience in applying Agile development methods
- Experience in working with user community in documenting and enhancing business processes
- Familiar with different technologies including but not limited to Microsoft, VMware, Amazon, IoT, Video Analystic, Big Data Analysis, mobile apps and etc
- Opened-mind in evaluating and proposed new leading technologies for the Corporation
- Good organizational skills in translating business requirements to technology designs and managing user expectations
- Able to lead internal and external development teams in designing and implementing systems
- Be a good team player, hard-working and willing to learn
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0137|