Department: Brand, Insights & Marketing Communications
Reports to: Assistant Media Production Manager – Content Development
The brand team ensures that we remain true to our brand – lighting it up at every opportunity; amplifying, enhancing and refining it across every customer and employee touchpoint. Every interaction that our customers and employees have with our brand influences their perception of it. We therefore work on a wonderfully diverse set of projects which will stimulate, challenge and reward any candidate deeply passionate about design and branding.
Under our brand promise of Life Well Travelled, we believe that travelling well is an important part of living well. As travellers ourselves, travelling well is something we instinctively understand.
Acting as Cathay Pacific’s internal creative agency, we design differentiating content and experiences that bring the Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon brands to life. We guide and produce customer and employee-facing content through photography, video, graphic design and copy; across the disciplines of customer experience, marketing, digital and product design.
We are looking for a passionate Media Production Coordinator to join our team, to support our creative production and content lifecycles.
- Assist on the administrative side of multiple photo and video projects through all phases from pre- to post-production, including on-shoot management
- Responsible for content governance of our digital asset management system, making sure all of our assets and project files are correctly organised, labelled and archived
- Must be resourceful, and able to ideate, prioritise and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Foster relationships with agencies and freelancers to grow our roster of top talent partners
- Offer continuous insight into industry best practices, design trends, and content generation ideas
- Perform regular content audits to ensure that our imagery and video guidelines are upheld across the business
- Ability to perform basic photo and video editing tasks will be a bonus
- Entry level or self-starter with experience working on photo and video shoots
- Production house or creative agency experience will be a bonus
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Keen eye and passion for photography and video
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant work samples
- Creative and design savvy, with natural alignment to Cathay Pacific’s brand design ethos
- Be proactive – not reactive – and have an exceptional attention to detail
- Works effectively under deadline pressure while maintaining high standards
- Performance-driven, ensuring that the content produced resonates and adds value
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Creative Suite and Vimeo
- A team player, experienced in collaborating with others to make things happen
- Good command of Cantonese and English languages. Mandarin proficiency an advantage
- An absolute lover of aviation, travel and all that it represents
Examples of recent projects
The following list captures some of the projects which the brand team has been involved with.
- Strategy and identity
- Development of Life Well Travelled brand promise
- Cathay Pacific logo refresh (2014)
- Cathay Dragon rebrand (2016)
- Aircraft livery design
- Pilot and cabin crew uniform accessories design
- Menu card, meal tray and service ware design
- Safety video
- Digital design
- Website and mobile apps
- Experience design
- Lounge experience design
- Employee experience design
- New joiners on-boarding
- Merchandise and collaterals
- Merchandise / product development
- Marketing and sales collaterals
You are required to submit a cover letter to be considered for this position.
Application Deadline: 27 May 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.