- Degree holder or above in Environmental Engineering / Science / Ecology / Landscape Architect or related disciplines.
- To lead, manage and implement environmental consultancy and management projects in Hong Kong and Mainland China related to environmental monitoring and audit (EM&A), environmental impact assessment, and BEAM Plus/LEED/WELL projects.
- To prepare and follow up environmental consultancy reports, technical proposals and other relevant project submissions.
- To monitor and well-manage progress of these environmental consultancy projects.
- To liaise with the clients and governmental authorities in project-related issues.
Personality & Capability Requirements:
- Punctual, responsible, willing to work in both indoor and outdoor.
- Must be confident, organized and have initiative and be able to work as a team.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Able to work on multiple projects in order to meet the project deadlines
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in environmental consultancy or engineering or ecological field or landscaping field for the position of Environmental Consultant
- Above 4 years of relevant experience in environmental consultancy or engineering or ecological field or landscaping field for the position of Senior Environmental Consultant
- For position of Senior Environmental Consultant / Environmental Consultant, candidates with the below computational modeling knowledge and skills will be preferable:
- Noise – Traffic flow simulation, Noise Map or equivalent on traffic noise & railway and fixed noise or
- Air Quality – Caline4, EMFAC, AERMOD and PATH or
- Water Quality – Delft3D, VISJET or
- Drainage and sewage –3D hydraulic model or
- Computational Air Ventilation Assessment or
- BEAM Plus Related Models.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to us, and please state clearly the job title of your application.
Working Location: Lai Chi Kok
Job Type: Full-time
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.