An excellent opportunity in joining a multinational business valuation firm
Our client is well established business valuation form, they are operating with a wide presence internationally and committed to assist their pool of clients in furthering their operations. To capitalize with their expansion in Hong Kong, they are seeking to recruit a Senior Associate.
- Advise clients on a full range of ESG services, specifically regarding to building/ infrastructure projects related to Green Building Certifications (BEAM, etc)
- Conduct environmental impact assessments and green building/ infrastructure corporate ratings for corporate ESG reporting, including data collection, analysis and verification
- Compile and draft ESG/Sustainability reports for the client's review in order to ensure that their ESG ratings is promoted after reviewing the documents
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or any other Science disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years of environmental sustainability governance reporting, all of which should be obtained within an engineering consultancy
- Strong project exposures to Green Building Certifications
- An individual with a strong mindset for the implementation of changes in ESG
- Well known brand
- Five days work week
- Competitive Pay
- Medical & Life Insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ryan Ng on +852 3602 2450.