- Are you an analytic thinker? Do you enjoy developing innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct original, fundamental research to assist in the valuation of companies
– develop logical, comprehensive frameworks for the on-going assessment of industry and company fundamentals
– translate key learnings into actionable investment decisions in a timely manner
You will be working in the Global Equities team in APAC. The APAC Equities Team uses fundamental, bottoms up analysis to identify attractive investment candidates across the APAC equity market with the goal of delivering sustainable, long term alpha generation to our clients.
– an undergraduate degree in Finance with post-graduate qualifications, MBA from a top business school
– knowledge of financial statement analysis and modeling; CFA required
– previous research experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, media and technology sectors
– a demonstrated passion for investing
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– ability to construct a proprietary investment thesis on a security that is at odds with the current consensus view.
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– intellectually curious and able to perform in-depth research in order to develop unique, actionable investment conclusions
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– disciplined and valuation focused
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#1080|