Purpose and overall relevance for the organization
- Take part in the growing trends of corporate sustainability, and to assist various clients on the path towards sustainable development
- Drive continuous growth in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting and consultancy services segment of the Company
- Expand the Company’s business network through client engagement
- Support management in leading projects, initiatives and strategy development
- Take lead on projects in developing the framework and strategy for each client’s sustainable development and reporting requirements
- Conduct ESG benchmarking , due diligence and gap analysis
- Develop and carry out stakeholder engagement exercises, including but not limited to holding meetings, workshops, and conducting surveys.
- Establish and manage tailor-made data collection system with different clients
- Translate complex materials into plain and reader-friendly language
- Prepare ESG /Sustainability report writing and report verification
- Assist in business development and pitching assignments to engage potential clients
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidates. Please apply with your full resume, position applied, present and expected salary, availability and contact telephone number to: The Human Resources Department, Allied Environmental Consultants Ltd., 27/F, Overseas Trust Bank Building, 160 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by e-mail.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.