Trading role within a firm servicing prestigious banks, hedge funds and high net worth individual investor funds. High growth potential opportunity for an individual with aspirations to match.
1. Run the US ETF arbitrage book. Work closely with the senior ETF trader to manage the Asian/US books together.
2. Potentially trade other strategies as well such as ADR arbitrage and dual class shares arbitrage.
3. Help execute orders during US hours.
1. 2-4 years of experience in major hedge funds, market makers or investment banks with experience in managing a trading book.
2. Extensive knowledge in delta one and ETF products is preferred.
3. Ability to write codes and automate some parts of trading.
4. Willing to work in US hours.
5. Degree holder from a renowned university.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117255-01#6698|