Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager / Client Services Specialist with high calibre to join their business. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of work experience in assisting private bankers/ relationship managers within private banking.
Our client is a leading private banking group in Europe with over 100 years of history. It has strong global presence and operates in more than 10 global locations, covering mainly Asia-Pacific and Europe regions. Its business covers investment management, real estate financing, wealth management, and offerings in sales and trading for its dedicated private banking clients.
- Provide client support services to relationship managers
- Execute client transactional needs and handle client queries
- Assist Relationship Manager in maintaining customer relationships
- Support account-opening work for private bank accounts
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline
- Valid license holder with minimum of 3 years' work experience in assisting private bankers/ private relationship managers
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Working days and time: Mon - Fri, 0900 - 1800
- Solid training and great learning environment
- Great chance to work with international staffers
- Attractive contract completion bonus and potential temp-to-perm conversion opportunity