- Responsible for event administrative, operation and logistics arrangement to ensure timely completion per working timeline
- Assist and liaise with project managers and other departments across the firm to coordinate activities and resolve issue
- To perform ac hoc tasks as required
- Degree or above, fresh graduates are welcomed
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in organizing event
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in spoken and written Cantonese, Chinese and English are required
- Able to work on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays if required
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and good communication skills
Part time, 6 months renewable contract
Competitive remuneration, including 5-day work and medical benefits, will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your resume together with your cover letter with present and Expected Salary to via "Apply Now"
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.