The incumbent will plan and implement strategic indicators and objectives to accomplish departmental and the Park’s goals. He/she will track the performance of the business through key performance indicators, financial reports, survey results, and direct guest and colleague feedback and regularly review and refine programs and events to cater for the customers’ needs. He/she will work with different internal and external stakeholders to develop events calendar and execute the programs and events to drive the sales and attendance. In addition, he/she will assist sales activities, handle and resolve guests’ enquiries as well as supporting internal company events/functions.
- Diploma or above
- Experience in programs/events coordination is an advantage, preferably in hospitality and leisure industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, customer-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office and able to prepare basic report
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese