1. Work in event management activities such as International Events, gala party, award
presentations, conference and event productions.
2. Responsible for planning, managing and executing corporate, industry and brand events;
3. Assisting in producing a diverse program of event work such as music performances;
4. Coordinating with the artists / performance groups regarding event production;
5. Managing the contractual and liaison work with service providers and consolidating meeting
documents and presentation materials;
6. Technical background and knowledge in the areas of video/ sound, lighting and innovative
7. Strong relationship with vendors and suppliers
8. On-site production execution and management.
We offer attractive remuneration and career advancements opportunities to the right candidate.
-Negotiable depends on working experience
-Commission and bonus is applicable with performance.
- Annual Leaves
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Show Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Medical Insurance
Please send your CV with a cover letter and expected salary by clicking Apply Now. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#6980|