- Event management - Handle event secretariat and event management duties for a wide range of events such as ceremonies / annual dinners / awards / conferences / exhibitions.
- Co-ordinate with event-related parties (e.g. clients, sponsors, participants, contractors, venue providers) through verbal, written & face-to-face communications
- Handle copy writing work for event materials
- Source design reference, provide design brief and co-ordinate with designers for design collaterals
- Co-ordinate event web site production
- Co-ordinate with vendor for event production work (e.g. venue decoration, audio-visual)
- Client servicing - Co-ordinate between clients and colleagues/vendors for event projects
- Degree in Communications / Language / Event / PR / Marketing / Social Science/ with 1-3 years of relevant working experiences preferred
- Be creative, passionate, organized with a can-do spirit and attention to details
- Previous experience in English email and presentation materials writing
- Prior event experience is preferred
- Native Cantonese speaker, fluent in English with excellent writing and verbal skills
- Talkative and sociable
- Proficient in Chinese typing, Excel and presentation application
- Able to work flexible / long working hours.
- Immediate availability is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
A competitive remuneration package with generous benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please apply with a covering letter, resume, expected salary, presentation sample and availability to us
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.