Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover. Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
- Prepare all event documentation and coordinate with all parties to ensure consistent and quality service throughout all stages of hotel events
- Ensure all hotel events have a seamless turnover from sales to service and back to sales
- Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create a better event
- Higher Diploma or above in Event Management or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Effective sales skills to up-sell products and services
- Knowledge of menu planning, food presentation, banquet and event service operations
- Strong communications, presentation and platform skills
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Live to Discover, Work to Inspire.
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts. At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
To submit your application, please send your resume to Human Resources Department at email@example.com; or complete the online application at Marriott International Career Website.
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
T (852) 2802 8888
F (852) 2131 0660
Whatsapp (852) 6827 0729
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.