Events and Communications Officer
We are seeking a high caliber candidate who is committed to working in a dynamic environment.
- Liaise and communicate with vendors and schools
- Organize CRM activities
- Monitor local and international industry news and trends
- Event coordination and management
- Assist in corporate collateral and communication materials development
- Assist in maintenance and monitoring of owned digital platforms
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above in communications, marketing or related disciplines
- 3 years or above relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, organization and presentation skills
- Responsible, detail-minded, self-motivated, independent and capable of working under pressure
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good team player with enthusiastic and “can-do" spirit
- Knowledge and interest in the education sector would be definitely an advantage
- Less experience will be considered as Events and Communications Assistant
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9876|
Victoria Educational Organisation
Victoria Educational Organisation was established in 1965, and is renowned for offering high quality bi-lingual and tri-lingual education to children aged 1-6 years of age, including playgroup. We have eight Nurseries/ Kindergartens in Hong Kong.All our kindergartens are IB World Schools.
For more information, please visit our web site:http://www.victoria.edu.hk/