The Events team from Lighthouse is seeking dynamic and passionate candidate(s) for the role of Consultant (Ref no.: EC2018).
- Prepare and develop high-quality event/campaign proposals with a budget plan that are on-brief
- Take lead in event conceptualization and project management, from understanding brief to project management and onsite execution and delivery
- Develop budgets, timelines and prepare all clients correspondences as well as presentations
- Manage and coordinate with all relevant parties and suppliers to ensure event services are delivered on time, within budget and with high execution standards
- Maintain client relationship and database, explore new potential for the company, business development and agency background is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of relevant event experiences
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and multi-tasked environment to deliver quality and creative solutions
- Solid background in events organization, client servicing, logistics, set up etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Advanced level in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- A good team-player with flexible and can-do attitude
- Regional project experience a definite plus
- Candidates must have a legal right to work in Hong Kong
We offer 5-day work and attractive package to suitable candidates. Interested parties please email your full resume together with your expected salary to by clicking Apply Nowbelow. (Quote reference number: EC2018). Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#1225|
Lighthouse Consultant Limited (www.lighthouse.hk) is a Hong Kong based independent Events and PR agency. Well recognized in the market for our strength in marketing campaign execution and track record with meaningful and interesting projects, our clientele ranges from multinational companies, NGOs, to academic bodies across Asia. We are looking for individuals who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic work style to join our team.