- Identify and book suitable venues for school events and seminars
- Act as the coordinator for organisation events
- Work closely with different vendors, agencies, schools on activities, events and campaigns
- Monitor and conduct desktop research on industry news and trends
- Assist the manager to execute communications strategies to maintain the school reputation
- Develop communication materials
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above in communications, marketing, translation or related disciplines
- 2 years or above relevant experience
- Hands on experience in event management
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Good organisation skills is a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, detail-minded and self-motivated
- Knowledge and interest in the education sector would be definitely an advantage
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to Human Resources Team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and strictly in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.
|Job ref no.||CT3119264-01#0002|
Victoria Educational Organisation was established in 1965 and is renowned for offering high quality bi-lingual and tri-lingual education to children aged 1-6 years of age, including playgroup. We have eight Nursery / Kindergartens in Hong Kong. All our kindergartens are IB World Schools.
For more information, please visit our web site: http://www.victoria.edu.hk/