- P rovide full spectrum of personal support to the Managing Director;
- Handle the daily activities of the Managing Director. Make all the necessary arrangements and accompany the Managing Director, This includes handling phone calls, arranging meetings and appointments etc.;
- Capable of meeting with the Managing Director of different associations to take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Conduct marketing research and industry analysis;
- Responsible for planning and performing advertising campaigns and digital marketing activities;
- Communicate with internal and external parties and attend meetings alongside;
- Organize and maintain diaries and make appointments;
- Prepare documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Perform any other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Diploma or above with minimum 2 year of working experience;
- Problem solving skill is essential;
- Flexibility and adaptability at work is a must;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Possess excellent computer skills in MS Office & Chinese Input; Experience in Photoshop and Adobe software will be an advantage;
- Outgoing and able to work under pressure;
- Honest , r esponsible, self-motivated and mature;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating date of availability, present and expected salaries by email via "Apply Now".
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.