The Hong Kong General Chamber of Social Enterprises (HKGCSE) is a membership organization representing a wide variety and substantial number of social enterprises (SEs) in H.K. Currently we have over 230 SE projects being our members, who are SE operators in H.K. We strive to work with all sectors, including business, government, academic, media, funding partners, to develop and advance the SE movement. Everything we do is in accordance with the interests and social missions of our member organizations, and we will endeavor to build an enabling business environment for SEs in H.K.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we would like to invite professional candidates with a keen interest to develop a career with us.
1. Perform administration duties as assigned by the Council, subcommittees and Executive Manager. Give support to the Company Secretarial matters.
2. General accounting duties include but not limited to collect dues, paying for expenses and maintaining all of the financial accounts of the Chamber. Prepare monthly financial reports for the Chamber and other projects.
3. Provide assistance to Council Members and Executive Manager to develop new events and marketing tools to increase membership in the HKGCSE; and to organize strategic approaches / events to build up the competency of member SEs.
4. Serving as the face of the Chamber, actively participates in community events. Provide quality customer service to the members, customers and the general public. Build up close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders. Provide assistance to Council Members and Executive Manager to execute fundraising and/or marketing activities/events.
5. To handle extensive daily management of Social Enterprise Hub and provide quality service to the licensees.
6. Provide assistance on facilitating and promoting the Social Enterprise Endorsement (SEE) Scheme.
7. Update and manage company and project websites.
8. Occasional offshore works are required
* Higher diploma or above with minimum 1-2 year(s) working experience
* Good communication skills and presentable
* Reliable, self-motivated, detail-minded, well organized and strong problem solving
* Proficiency in computer software application, such as Microsoft Office Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
* Good command of written & spoken Chinese and English, Putonghua is an advantage
* Capable in handling multiple tasks simultaneously and strong coordination skill
What's On Offer
* 5 Days Work
* Bank Holidays
* 12 days annual leave
* Friendly Work Environment
* Year-end bonus
Work Location: Nga Tau Kok
Interested candidates please send your full resume with present and expected salary to email@example.com
Applicants who would not be invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months. All information collected will be used for recruitment and selection purpose and treated confidential.
Website of HKGCSE: www.sechamber.hk
Website of SEE Scheme: www.seemark.hk