Office: Various Departments, Kowloon East Cluster
Pay: HK$15,735– HK$19,126 per month (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
1. Assist in day-to-day administrative functions, include maintaining stock and inventory, staff duty roster, and office facilities and equipments.
2. To assist data collection, data input, data analysis and compilation of statistics report and to prepare statistical tables, graphs and charts.
3. Assist in service evaluation includes conducting research.
4. Assist in collection and analyzing management information, and in the preparation of management reports.
5. Assist in office management, coordinate meetings / programmes / activities.
6. Handle and draft correspondence.
7. Handle word processing, typing and data processing.
8. Perform filing duties.
9. May be required to work in different locations.
10. Perform any other duties as required.
1. Completed F.5/ S.5 with:
(a) 5 subjects passed in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR
(b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
(i) Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language, and
(ii) Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects,
AND obtained a diploma in a specialized function.
2. Completed F.5/ S.5 and obtained a diploma in a specialized function with experience.
1. Good PC skill in MS office, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, Excel & Access.
2. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
1. Appointment will be on contract terms for 1-2 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon satisfactory completion of contract.
2. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
3. May be required to wear N-95 mask and Personal Protective Equipment when discharging duties.
4. May be required to perform work outside normal working hours and public holidays.
5. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application on-line https://erecruit.ha.org.hk/career/Default.asp?PID=3&AC=HKHA&EC=HA_Adm&GC=HAADM&JobID=31557&LID=1&WD5A16001528501510 on or before 31 December 2018. For enquiries, please telephone 3949 4352.
|Job ref no.||KEC/C097/18 (CT3117740-01#0009)|