Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
部門 : Various Offices
參考編號 : O/THEi-VAR/EAII/06/22
The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi) offers 21 innovative degree programmes across our 3 Faculties of Design and Environment, Management and Hospitality and Science and Technology that are vocationally and professionally oriented and developed with significant industry input. All programmes are accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications, and also accredited by the relevant professional bodies where appropriate. THEi prepares Work Ready, Future Ready graduates through our strong applied degree and professional education programmes. All programmes require work integrated learning (WIL) and engage students in active learning pedagogies including a strong focus on project-based learning involving real-world problem solving with and for local industries and professions. THEi is an innovative, professional and entrepreneurial organization with a commitment to greening and sustainability. For more information about our Institute, please visit https://www.thei.edu.hk.
(a) To provide clerical and general administrative support to Faculty / Department / Operational Unit of the Institute;
(b) To draft official correspondence, including emails, letters and notices;
(c) To assist in document management, and the compilation of management reports and statistics;
(d) To handle enquiries and provide counter services;
(e) To provide secretarial and administrative support to the management of the Institute; and
(f) To assist in the supervision of junior / minor grade staff.
(a) (i) 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English Language (Syllabus B)*, Chinese Language and Mathematics, or equivalent; OR
(ii) A combination of results in 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination at Level 2 or above in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained" or above in Applied Learning subjects / Grade E or above in Other Language subjects; and the 5 subjects should include English Language*, Chinese Language and Mathematics; OR
(iii) A recognised Certificate / Diploma / Foundation Diploma / Foundation Certificate, or Project Yi Jin;
* Completion of Hong Kong Vocational English Programme (HKVEP) at Level 2 / Passing 5 specific VTC's Vocational English Module Certificates is considered an alternative qualification.
(b) A high proficiency in the use of computer software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Chinese word processing;
(c) Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
(d) Ability to work independently and be a good team player; and
(e) Candidates with library related experience, student admission experience or faculty administration experience will be an advantage.
(1) Candidates may be appointed on part-time or temporary terms of employment.
(2) Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a Computer Skills Test (CST) including document formatting, English and Chinese typing, and use of spreadsheet.
(3) The appointee may be required to work irregular hours or shifts and perform duties on Saturdays and Sundays as necessary.
(4) The remuneration package will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
(5) The appointee will work on either Chai Wan or Tsing Yi campus.
A completed application form [VTC-1 (Rev. 1/2018)], together with full curriculum vitae, should be sent to email@example.com.
Candidates who would like to submit their applications through email are requested to take note of followings:
(1) Please cite “Application for the Post of Executive Assistant II (Ref. No.: O/THEi-VAR/EAII/06/22)" as the email subject;
(2) Completed application form (with file name as ‘VTC1-VAR-EAII-applicant’s name’) and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) (with file name as ‘CV-VAR-EAII-applicant’s name’) should be provided in PDF format with total file size below 10MB.
Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until the post is filled. THEi thanks all applicants for their interest. But only applicants who are shortlisted for interviews will be notified of the application result. Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if they do not hear from us within 6 months after submission. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 12 months after the completion of the recruitment exercise.
|Job ref no.||O/THEi-VAR/EAII/06/22|
The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi), a member institution of the Vocational Training Council, is established for the advancement, promotion and development of education suited to the developing needs of Hong Kong. THEi provides quality self-financed programmes with a strong vocational orientation at degree and above levels and admitted its first cohort of students in September 2012. It comprises the Faculty of Design, the Faculty of Management & Hospitality, the Faculty of Science & Technology, and a Department of General Education.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website