Office: Cancer Patient Resource Centre, United Christian Hospital
Pay: HK$12,343 – HK$15,599 per month
1. Carry out clerical duties in the centre, including general clerical work, filing, compile statistics and returns, message receiving, supplies and related stores keeping and inventory checking.
2. Handle enquiries, perform reception duties, liaise and communicate with staff and public;
3. Assist in coordinating center’s patient group service, programs as well as activities;
4. Assist in data collection and compilation for management reporting;
5. Other related duties as assigned by supervisors.
1.) F.5/ S.5 with (a) or (b) below:
(a) HKCEE 5 passes including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language; or equivalent;
(b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
-Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language; and
-Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category) / Grade E in Other Language subjects; or equivalent;
2.) F.5/ S.5 with experience.
Preferable Attributes/ Exposure:
1. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
2. Good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills.
3. Other common office automation (e.g. E-mail, Internet / Intranet etc) and PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
4. Responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently.
5. Work experience in social service or/and patient service
1. Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 2 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon satisfactory completion of contract.
2. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
3. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application on-line https://erecruit.ha.org.hk/career/Default.asp?PID=3&AC=HKHA&EC=HA_Adm&GC=HAADM&JobID=31377&LID=1&WD5B58085268735886 on or before 23 November 2018. For Enquiries, please telephone 2208 0380.
|Job ref no.||KEC/U280/18 (CT3117740-01#0006)|