Rank: Executive Assistant IIIA
Office: Various wards, Tseung Kwan O Hospital
Pay: HK$12,991 to HK$14,926 per month
1. Carry out clerical duties in ward, including general clerical work, filing, message receiving, supplies and related stores keeping and inventory checking.
2. Handle patients’ and visitors’ enquiries.
3. Maintain medical records, and if required, trace laboratory, radio-diagnostic and other investigation reports.
4. Assist in obtaining medical consultation appointments and arranging transport services for patients.
5. Perform recording and other administration procedures such as the patient admission and discharge procedures.
6. Assist in maintaining inventory of supplies, furniture and equipment and to perform related stores keeping duties.
7. Assist in Staff Rostering Systems entering.
8. Assist in giving instructions to supporting staff to carry out ward duties.
9. Assist in handling feedback and complaints with relevant departments.
10. Assist in co-ordination of meetings / training programs, prepare powerpoint files and draft meeting minutes.
11. Assist in preparing monthly and ad hoc returns to management and managing ward / department guidelines & protocol, patient information such as pamphlets.
12. Collect data, compile statistics and conduct simple analysis.
13. Support clinical research / education / teaching activities.
14. Ordering and handling patients’ diet and ward dispensary items.
15. Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. F.5/ S.5 with (a) or (b) below:
(a)HKCEE 5 passes including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language; or equivalent; OR
(b)5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
- Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language; and
- Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category) / Grade E in Other Language subjects; or equivalent;
2. F.5/ S.5 with experience.
1. Willing to work in ward area
2. Good at interacting with people with customer service skills
3. Able to perform typing and computer operation in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
1. Appointment will be on contract terms for an initial period of 1-2 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
2. Applicants if find suitable, will be employed to undergo 6 months’ structured training. A monthly basic salary of HK$11,810 will be offered during the training period. Upon completion of training and subject to passing the assessment on skills and performance, the monthly basic salary will be increased to HK$12,991. Employment may be terminated if the selected applicant fails to pass the assessment after training.
3. Executive Assistant IIIA(Ward) with 3 years’ working experience in a ward environment and satisfactory performance may be progressed to Executive Assistant II(Ward) (monthly basic salary HK$15,056 – HK$18,301) subject to passing assessment and selection.
4. May be required to work irregular hours.
5. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
6. May be required to wear uniform and return to post during typhoons, rainstorm and other contingencies.
7. The renewal/extension of appointment will be subject to service needs and job performance.
Please submit application on-line https://erecruit.ha.org.hk/career/Default.asp?PID=3&AC=HKHA&EC=HA_Adm&GC=HAADM&JobID=29711&LID=1&WD5A43093508481979 on or before 31 December 2018. For enquiries, please telephone 2208 0380.
|Job ref no.||KEC/T060/18 (CT3110743-01#0032)|