Office: Various Departments, Kowloon East Cluster
Pay: HK$12,343 - HK$15,599 per month (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
1. Perform clerical and customer services duties to support the operation of the Department. Typical duties include: data input, general stores, supplies and procurement, statistics, reception and telephone enquiry, follow up of repair orders, filing and record keeping and facility management.
2. Assist in coordinating and organizing meetings, activities and programs including provision of logistics support and liaison with stakeholders.
3. May be deployed to various departments for clerical support.
4. Assist in the day-to-day operations of related services / functions as assigned by supervisor.
1. Completed F.5/ S.5 with:
(a) 5 subjects passed in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR
(b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
(i) Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language, and
(ii) Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects,
2. Completed F.5/ S.5 with experience.
1. Good PC skill in MS office, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, Excel & Access.
2. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
1. Appointment will be on contract terms for 1-2 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon satisfactory completion of contract.
2. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
3. May be required to wear N-95 mask and Personal Protective Equipment when discharging duties.
4. May be required to perform work outside normal working hours and public holidays.
5. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application on-line https://erecruit.ha.org.hk/career/Default.asp?PID=3&AC=HKHA&EC=HA_Adm&GC=HAADM&JobID=31558&LID=1&WD5A28713625669479 on or before 31 December 2018. For enquiries, please telephone 3949 3726.
|Job ref no.||KEC/C098/18 (CT3117740-01#0010)|