- Provide administrative support to the company and team members
- Liaison with internal and external parties to ensure the smooth business operation
- Assist in filing and other related accounting work
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Experience in medical field is an advantage
- Patient, strong analytical mind, details oriented, well organised and hardworking
- High proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration packages with medical insurance, paid bank holidays and annual leave, performance bonus and chances for career development.
Interested parties please apply job by clicking Apply Now
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#6624|
Trinity Medical Imaging Centre (Established in May 2016) offers a wide range of premier medical imaging services in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide premier quality affordable health care services and to improve the health of the communities we serve. To cope with our expansion, we would like to invite high caliber for the following vacancy.