InspiringHK Sports Foundation is seeking a responsible individual as our executive assistant. He/she will
work under the direction of the full-time Development Officer, and collaborate with the Volunteer Executives
in various functional areas, including finance, fundraising and partnership, learning and development,
marketing and public relations, and human resources.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Work closely with Development Officer to manage the finance book keeping of the organisation;
• Support project administrative work;
• Conduct research to support the expansion of various projects of the organisation;
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Fast learner, passionate in sports and youth development;
• At least some experience in supporting project management in the office environment for 1 -2 days a
• Strong organisational skills and detail-oriented;
• A strong team player capable of working with different personalities from different functional
• Strong ability to complete multiple assignments concurrently whilst balancing competing priorities
and meeting deadlines;
• Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and other relevant graphic design software preferred;
• Good command of written and spoken in English and Cantonese;
• Knowledge of and passion for InspiringHK Sports Foundation and charitable sector preferred.
How to apply: Please send a full resume with a cover e-mail, current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Please specify the job title you are applying in the email subject.
Applicants who do not hear from us within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, colour, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job ref no.||CT3119833-01#0011|
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited
Founded in 2012, InspiringHK Sports Foundation (IHKSports) is a tax-exempt charity under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance, with a vision to promote social mobility, gender equality, social inclusion and healthy lifestyle with sports. We equip youth - irrespective of background, gender and race - with sportsmanship qualities such as perseverance and teamwork, so they can better meet challenges in life.
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.