- Diploma or University Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience
- Excellent command of communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin is a MUST
- Detail-minded, well-organized, willing to learn, self-motivated and flexible
- Provide all-rounded support to the Chairman and senior management including business development and personal affairs
- Manage schedules of meetings, bookings and appointments as well as travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangement
- Manage correspondence and liaise with internal and external parties
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, minutes, as well as meeting and presentation materials
- Handle correspondence and assignments independently and professionally within a tight schedule.
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties
Interested parties, please send your full resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.