Centre of Buddhist Studies
Initial appointment period: 1 year, subject to renewal
(1) Support administration and operation of the Master Programme (MMABS), including student admission, course coordination and conduction, exam arrangement and other student related matters;
(2) Provide administrative support in activities, including public lectures, academic exchanges and workshops;
(3) Maintain record systems and databases effectively;
(4) Assist in general office administration; and
(5) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of the Center or his/her delegates.
(1) A bachelor degree or above;
(2) At least 3 years’ relevant working experience preferably in tertiary institutions;
(3) Work independently and proactively, with a strong sense of responsibility;
(4) Good communication and interpersonal skills;
(5) Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage,
(6) Proficient computer knowledge in MS Office, Adobe DC and Chinese Word Processing.
Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, N.T., Hong Kong [Fax: (852) 2972 7214; E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
|Job ref no.||CT3118870-01#0011|
Chu Hai College of Higher Education, Hong Kong
The College is established and registered as an Approved Post Secondary College under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap 320). It has provided 70 years of quality education and excellence to the Hong Kong community and remains committed to enhancing the educational opportunities for young people in Hong Kong.