We are a modish furniture company. We provides professional solutions to architects and designers to formulate their ideas as well as customers satisfactions. To cooperate with progressive development, we are looking for high caliber candidate for the following post :
* Provide secretarial, administrative and executive support to management
* Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth operations
* Prepare marketing materials, proposals and reports
* Attend meeting and follow up actions and writing minutes
* Perform ad hoc assignments as required
* University graduate in Business or Administrative studies with formal secretarial training preferred
* Minimum 5 years’ related working experience
* Good command of written & spoken English and Cantonese, included Mandarin
* Interpersonal, detailed minded, loyal, trustworthy and can-do attitude
* Willing to work under pressure and overtime occasionally
* Immediately available is preferable
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with 5-day work. If you are looking for a challenging work opportunity which offers you excellent prospects, please click Apply Now for this job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#6973|
MAUM Studio begins with the aspiration to bring exquisite designs into people’s surroundings. With MAUM Studio, you will be able to unveil the possibility of synthesizing contemporary design with practicality.
By collaborating with interior designers and architects in projects, MAUM Studio aims at providing comprehensive solutions ranging from furniture, furnishings to decorative materials.
All the faddish options available at MAUM Studio have been deliberately selected in order to bring our end users the finest experiences.
MAUM Studio welcomes and is pleased to best support architects and designer clients from Hong Kong, China and even Asia Pacific.