At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Head of Capital Markets as well as to the Regional Capital Markets team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and proactive individual for this role.
To be considered for this position you must have:
* Previous experience working in either a property, financial or professional services firm
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good time management and the ability to work under minimum supervision
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Ability to work under pressure and ability to exercise good judgement
* Possess a highly-developed service ethic, with the ability to communicate professional and deal with people at all levels
* Fluent Cantonese and/or Mandarin language skills will be an advantage
You will supervise and assist in the execution of projects for the Regional Capital Markets team, as well as maintain the Head of Capital Market's electronic diary. Coordinating all travel and accommodation bookings as well as conducting analysis and preparing repots for the team will be part of your day-to-day job duties.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job ref no.||15119_1527760136 (CT3112443-01#0280)|