Our client is an internationally reputed quality control and testing services company that was first founded in Hong Kong and now operates in over 85 countries. With a heavy focus on their IT infrastructure the company has invested heavily to promote access for customers to fast, intelligent and reliable data.
You will be excellent at English as the main management are French. There are many opportunities in this dynamic company. If you think you are suitable for the role or would like to learn more feel free to apply immediately or give us a call at +852 2507 9360.
• Work closely with Senior Director and management by providing secretarial support
• Manage agenda, calendar, records and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements, and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of the agenda
• Coordinate and communicate with both internal and external parties
• Maintain good relationships and provide high quality service to all customers
• Manage administration and maintain a database system for storage
• Diploma or above, previous similar experience is an advantage
• Formal secretarial training will be an advantage
• Well organized and responsible team player with great communication skills
• Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
• Excellent command of spoken and written English with good Chinese skills
• Previous experience in an international environment is a great advantage
Please include your current and expected salary and available date, all applicants are advised to apply through the following quick link at our Website: https://bit.ly/2J5nv6i
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||201965 (CT3115091-01#0017)|
Sara Beattie Appointments pioneered the recruitment business in Hong Kong and has built its reputation of providing thousands of companies with quality and effective human resource solutions since 1964. Our scope of services includes staff selection, executive recruitment, temporary and contract staff, corporate training and one-to-one executive coaching.