- To implement professional administration procedures and be responsible for the overall management of the affairs of the Association.
- To provide professional advice and make recommendations on and execute policy decisions of the Association.
- To liaise with the HAB, LCSD, SF&OC, HKSI and other organizations on matters connected with development of the table tennis at high performance, intermediate development and grass-root participation levels.
- To formulate strategies and implement the Association’s Annual Development Plan.
- To liaise with ITTF, ATTU and other international bodies on matters connected with the development of table tennis at world and regional levels.
- To develop sources of additional funding including seeking sponsorships from commercial sector.
- An accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution / a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years working experience in related areas;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; and
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Negotiable subject to qualification & experience
- Medical scheme
Apply in writing or E-mail with full resume, present & expected salary to the following address on or before 7th November 2021.
(1) Hong Kong Table Tennis Association
Room 2008, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path
So Kon Po, Causeway Bay
Please mark “Application for Executive Director” and “Confidential” on the envelope.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
* This post is subvented by LCSD
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.