- Oversee the whole Housekeeping Operations
- To upkeep and ensure the hygiene and quality of cleaningness of all guest rooms
- Monitor the job performance and provide proper training to Housekeeping staff members
- Monitor the guest supplies and inventory levels
- Liaise with suppliers and outside contractors to ensure the good quality of service
- Prepare yealry budget, monthly & annual reports
Interested parties please send your resume with your current and expected salary (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to the Human Resources Manager, Bishop Lei International House, 4 Robinson Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong. Or by email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Tel : 2842 2498 / 2842 2499 Fax : 2525 8045
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
(Member of Hong Kong Hotels Association)
Bishop Lei International House is owned and operated by the Catholic Diocese of Hong Kong, we provide a total of 227 rooms commanding a superb view of the city and the harbour.
Our website: www.bishopleihtl.com.hk
We have the vacancy for outstanding individuals with high levels of energy, enthusiasm, team work, excellent customer service skills and lots of personal initiative: