Our client, a well-established corporation with over 100 years in operations in Hong Kong, the US, and Europe, is looking for an Executive Secretary to serve the Chairman. This role will suit a dynamic and dedicated Executive Assistant with experience serving C-level executives from a multinational corporation. In this role, you will be reporting and serving the Chairman.
- Provide all-rounded secretarial & administrative support to the Chairman
- Travel arrangements, emails, meetings, and taking minutes
- Diary management and co-ordination with other senior management team and directors
- Bachelor degree
- 8-10 years of experience as a PA/EA is essential
- Previous experience in a sizable multinational corporation
- Proven ability to work effectively and independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Full fluency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Chinese typing skills is advantageous
40-50K/month x 13 months guaranteed + generous discretionary bonus
Interest parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#8420|
Eximius was founded in 2008 to supply expert talent to the financial services, corporate services and legal sectors. Our approach has allowed us to enjoy superior market performance since inception.
Today we are an established specialist search and selection firm, supporting an enviable client list across the globe. We operate from our offices in the UK and Hong Kong, enabling global mobilisation for our clients and candidates.