• Perform all-rounded secretarial duties & provide comprehensive support to Chairman such as schedule appointment, travel arrangement, prepare meeting material, etc
• Handle telephone calls/emails in an accurate and prompt manner
• Negotiate with internal & external parties and giving constructive advice on company workflow
• Maintain an up-to-date filing system
• Attend meeting and follow up on the correspondences
• Prepare agenda, minutes and presentation materials
• Handle personal matters and other ad-hoc duties
• Audio typing (Chinese)
• Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
• At least 5 years’ solid executive secretarial experience
• Logical thinking, strong legal sense, good analytical skill and well organized
• Proactive, fast-paced, self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
• Proficient in PC applications, e.g. MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing (at least 30 wpm)
• Immediate available is an advantage
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Secretary
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested party, please submit your detailed resume with expected salary by email to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Welcome to visit our website: http://www.bsgroup.com.hk/ for more information.
|Job ref no.||CT3110502-01#0197|
Bright Smart Securities Int'l (HK) Ltd is a subsidiary of publicly listed company, Bright Smart Securities & Commodities Group Limited (Stock Code: 1428.hk). The Group is a fast growing securities brokerage group focusing primarily on providing online brokerage services which cover securities, futures and options in Hong Kong as well as global financial products, margin and IPO financings etc. To cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for a high caliber talent to join us in the following position:-